Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Timelines

10-and-a-quarter years ago, I started primary school.
9 years ago, I was diagnosed with Diabetes.
7 years ago, I started drama.
1 year ago, I got my first competant drama teacher(s).
3 years ago, I stopped being underweight.
2 years ago, I started stressing about the fact that now that I was the reccomended weight, I was no longer skinny.
2 days ago, I saw the new Harry Potter trailer.
12 years ago, I started playing piano.
11 1/2 years ago, I stopped playing piano.
3 years ago, and to this day, I lamented that decision furiously.
1 year ago, I had another shot at piano, I'm not particularly good.
1 week ago, I finally figured out how to use the pedal.
3 years ago, Ayla introduced me to punk music.
2 years ago, I started playing guitar.
7 months ago, I gained a large amount of self-confidence.
4 months ago, I started izziesmagicalglasses, because I was sick of being NutcaseAlert.
5 months ago, I switched from Physics to Art.
2 months ago, I started year 11.
6 weeks ago, I saw Wicked.
5 weeks ago, I saw USQ Drama's The Tempest.
1 month ago, I saw the Tim Minchin show.
1 week ago, I saw The Boat That Rocked.
20 minutes ago, I started writing this very blog.
What have you done?

No comments: