Friday, December 4, 2009

My cat is sitting on my jeans.

There is a small furry animal in my lap. Her name is Polly or Mini, depending on what everyone feels like calling her at the time, and she is steadily turning my black jeans white using her amazing shedding powers. She is also holding on to my arm, which means I'm forced to use my left arm, my non-dominant arm, for everything, because if I move my right arm too much, she'll bite it. I'd really like to get a drink, but I'm trapped under this cat. All 4 kilograms (approximately) of her is pinning me down. I've been sitting in this position so long that I have pins and needles all the way up my left leg, while my right leg has been in direct line of the fan for so long that it's probably freezing over.
I now know what it means to be whipped.

No comments: