Sunday, June 28, 2009

BEDHWP #9: drawing, reading, flying and meowing

That's pretty much all I did today.
I drew 21 small pictures into like a mini-artist's book (anyone who didn't do art in term 1 will have no idea what I'm talking about, suffice it to say it's a book, that's not a book, but it is a book to the artist...yep...that's about it...) which, I must say, is completely awesome...in an insane way...
I also finished reading Paper Towns. Which is A COMPLETELY MADE-OF-AWESOME NOVEL AND I LOVE IT!!! And I'm not just saying that because as a Nerdfighter, I'm contractually obliged to.
I also started and finished reading Leah Purcell's one-woman play, Box The Pony for drama. And it's a really brilliant play. With a sad ending.
I also went to my cousins' place and we flew some remote-controlled helicopters. That was fun. They all crashed rather spectacularly.
And I saw Danni where she works. I greeted her with a meow, which frightened her, and confused the hell out of the customer she was serving.
Yeah, good day.

No comments: