Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BEDHWP #4: videos, cars, shennanigans and misadventures

Well, wasn't today interesting.
I was home alone, so hey, it was SHENNANIGAN TIME!!
I filmed two videos, one mine, and one for a collab vid, in this one I ended up with purple paint all over my face, which was odd at best. Usually, paint ends up at least on my arms, if not on my face and in my hair during art, but never on purpose.
But when my mum and grandma actually got home, my mum's car broke down. That's right, the volvomobile may have terrified shitless its last cyclist. So, because it stopped, we/I had to push-start it so that mum could attempt to roll-start it down the driveway. I say we/I because I'm not sure excactly how much pushing my grandma was doing. Eventually, we decided to tow it. Which was an interesting concept, because it was volvomobile (1989 Volvo 240...brick with wheels) vs Toyota corolla. My money was on the volvomobile. First attempt was a failure, what with the rope snapping, then firmly attatching itself to the volvomobile's towing-knob-thingey (I don't know what it's called) what with having just had two tonnes of force pull it very tight.
We gave up and will try again tomorrow.

No comments: