Thursday, January 1, 2009

AAA 2008!

So, I tried to do a blog about all the things I'll remember from 2008, but most of them were things that happened in my Acting Academy class, so I figured I'd just blog about that instead.

Sam, Kim, S-Dawg, Kris, Kat, Danni, Chris, Johnny, Pauline, Lisa, Zeke, Bobby-Jean and John, seriously, HOLY BEANS!

TED SEMESTER ONE
Kat the surfer, mindless bloody violence with swords, YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT!, not eating fish, Danni's rise from the grave, IF I CAN'T HAVE HER, NO-ONE CAN!, it's to distract you while I do this...WAKE UP!, the Tempest.

FILM CHALLENGE
Risa the Dragon, big nametag=more respect, Charlie lives, no he doesn't, biologically he is dead, mafia vs. Texas police, brown-eyed girl, garden gnomes FTW, hmm...I have to go and do something else now..., Barwench hearts the Mysterious Stranger

TED SEMESTER TWO
Epic old ladies, saggy elbows, the AWESOMEST MOVEMENT PIECE EVER, no I don't want to join you band, you young people and your rock and roll music, oh, rock and/or roll, turkish delight, WHO WERE YOU LOOKING AT?, a difference of 30 seconds.

EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!
What kind of hooker doesn't have a cage?, sexy smelly funny stupid, spacejump awesomeness, every bloody Tim Minchin quote we threw in, Kat's beautifully long CheckOut answers, Sam's Harry Potter game, Alien, Spuckett, "Cool Beans," Object Bang, Sending the Love, every second of every lesson of every Saturday.

This was more than an acting class, this was a part of my life. A huge part, and a part that shall always remain with me.

No comments: