Saturday, July 4, 2009

BEDHWP #14: I'm getting sick of these

Yep, real sick of them.
So this is going to be my last BEDHWP post, so if I post one tomorrow, it's not BEDHWP, it's just a blog. Also, I won't be able to post them all next week, because I'll be at Acting Academy camp, which I'm rather excited about.
Now, after all the bitching and moaning I did about year 11 camp, I may be causing some confusion. Now, school camps are just dire for me, mostly because of the fact that one night usually takes place in a tent. Now, Acting Academy camp, I actually opted to go to, also, there are no tents and lots of actual-fun stuff, not school-camp-thinks-its-fun stuff.
Now, today was a lot of fun. I spent the whole day hanging out at South Bank with Kris, instead of seeing a movie. An awesome day. The number of children we considered throwing in nearby water reached record heights.

No comments: