Sunday, March 29, 2009

YouTube

My youtube life is full of random achievements.
The first was when someone I DIDN'T know subscribed to me.
The second was the first time I was put on the charts of popularity (coming in at the sixty-somethingth most viewed Australian Comedian).
Then I got recognised by a random at school.
The next was actually meeting people over YouTube.
And now, my latest video.
It's got 66 views since yesterday, making it more viewed than 5 of my older videos, which have had time on their side.
I didn't realise that Vlogs could be so popular, but it's gotten me to the place of 25th most viewed Australian comedian today.
I only made it to relieve the one-week video drought, but it's actually a bit popular (by the standards of my videos).
I should vlog more often.

No comments: