Monday, March 16, 2009

hmm...

I'm definately my father's daughter. And I'm not talking the obvious reasons, I'm talking something slightly...unnerving.
I opened the fridge to find two bottles of milk. One that was full and one that at first glance appeared empty. Upon closer inspection, the empty one was in fact, not empty, but had a layer of milk measuring at less than one centimetre on the bottom of the two-litre bottle. Not enough for a decent coffee, maybe enough for a not-very-milky cup of tea, and forget about milo.
But, the strangest thing about this situation is not that my father put this stupid, ridiculous, useless amount of milk BACK IN THE FRIDGE.
No, that wasn't the most unnerving thing.
The most unnerving thing is that I do that too.

1 comment:

Orland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.